eBay is celebrating the 100 millionth listing on a mobile device with a gigantic $25,000 sweepstakes!!!
Why: Parents are constantly on-the-go between soccer practice, carpool, errands and never-ending household chores. Selling unused household items on eBay to earn extra cash to fund new items, activities or splurging on a massage is definitely borders on necessity; however, time is precious. The eBay mobile app saves time. It allows you to snap a picture from your phone or iPad and list an item within 60 seconds. Before you leave the room, the closet, the garage, wherever, your item is already accessible to millions of potential buyers worldwide.
How to enter: Anyone who lists an item between Sept. 5-14, 2012 via the eBay Mobile app is entered to win $25,000. New listers need to follow this exact link to get registered and download the app.
How to win:
The winner will be selected by eBay and notified within 6 weeks. For more info see the Terms & Conditions for this contest.
- Download the app to list an item and get entered to win: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-158319-2357-1/4?mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fsellerbration
- Want tips on how to price an item, take a great photo, ship the item without leaving home, and more? Visit the quick start guide: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-158319-2357-0/4?mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fsellerinformation%2Fhowtosell%2Fquickstartguide.html
Twitter Party: eBay rocks Twitter parties, so please join the conversation on Sept. 5 at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET to kick off the campaign.
- Join the party at www.ebay.com/mobileparty
- Follow @eBayMobile and #eBaySellerbration
- 4 lucky winners will receive $100
Disclosure: As a member of eBay Parent Panel I am being compensated monetarily for the publication of this post.
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter at @EPayneTheDad.