Happy Monday, and Happy back-to-school (for some)!
I took a little trip down memory lane and picked out one of my most popular posts to share with you all today, this one just happens to be about chicken. Who doesn't love chicken? We buy it on our weekly grocery runs, but frequently run out of new ways to cook it up. So here is a little refresher for you...
I had to laugh when I saw E.Payne’s post last week, A Family of Four & Forty Pounds of Chicken. Mrs. E.Payne, (and the Mr. on the grill) created some really yummy looking dishes with their first 10 pounds of chicken. It got me thinking, how many times do people look in their freezer, see chicken (come on, chicken is always in the freezer) and then turn up their nose and say, “I’m so sick of chicken, what can I make with it now!?”
This post is for those days. 10 Chicken recipes, 10 different ways.
|(From the top left: recipe 2, recipe 8, recipe 10, recipe 6)|
- Coconut Curry Chicken recipe by Chef Michelle
- Chicken Roulade (Stuffed with Spinach and Goat Cheese) recipe by Chef Michelle
- Chicken and Broccoli Curry Casserole recipe by Y. Harper
- Chicken Cacciatore recipe by Rachael Ray
- Pecan Chicken recipe by Paula Dean
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rosemary-Orange Dressing (for the Grill) recipe by Bon Appetit
- Mustard Chicken Salad recipe by Ina Garten
- Crispy Chicken Cutlets recipe by Jennifer Hess from Last Night’s Dinner
- Chicken Quesadilla recipe by Guy Fieri
- Chicken , Sausage and Red Pepper Paella recipe by Thirschfeld
What is your favorite chicken recipe? Share your comments below.
Don't forget to visit my Foodie blog for more recipes, food tips and other foodie fun.
See you back here on Monday, August 20th.... Thanks for reading!
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter at @EPayneTheDad.